Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Welcome and A little About Me



Welcome! I'm glad you decided to check me out. I wanted to share a little bit of my experience with you. I worked for a non-profit for nearly a decade running the Communications Department. I wore several hats as many people have found themselves doing these days. I wrote articles for the quarterly newsletter and direct mail items requesting donations from our constituents and of course, I was also in charge of proofreading and editing those materials before they went to print. I have also worked privately for family and friends editing their writing. I have always had a knack for finding flaws in most anything  that I am reading even best selling books, which one would assume are finely scrutinized, but believe it or not some of these books still contain grammar errors or typos. (Even books about copy editing.)

I am excited to be launching Final Touch Editing Services and I hope to hear from you! If you are self publishing a book, a short story, or you want someone to go over a direct mail piece before it goes to print - or even your blog, I would be happy to help you. I am in Kerrville, Texas but can work with clients in any location. I take pride in doing quality work, offer reasonable rates and a quick turn around time. Please contact me with questions or for a quote and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment