Tuesday, April 12, 2016

You Can Find it Everywhere

I recently went to a toy train show with my husband and when I saw this, I couldn't resist snapping a photo of a sign on one of the tiny buildings.  As you can see it is advertising Bergerman's Better Burgers. Its a cute sign, but I couldn't help focusing on the big error in the sign. It says "All Are Made with Fresh Ground And Meat." Do I even want to know what "And Meat" is? The gentleman who owned the layout was very nice and seemed to just consider us great toy train enthusiasts, so I politely kept quiet about the sign. My comment here is: Always ask someone to check whatever you are writing before you hit print. (Feel free to contact me for any copy editing services. What.. you didn't know there would be a pitch at the end?)  Happy Tuesday!

 Here is the photo:

No comments:

Post a Comment